Please read and make sure you understand the following terms and conditions before confirming your booking. We recommend that our customers print the booking confirmation and bring it with them for presentation when requested by our suppliers.
These terms and conditions apply between Explore Røros AS as a distributor of our suppliers’ products and you the customer.
Explore Røros AS is obliged to ensure that:
- All transactions on www.exploreroros.com are safe through 3-D secure payment via our partners
- You receive written confirmation and all the necessary details of your booking to the e-mail you have specified
- Our suppliers receive their payment for your booking according to our agreements
Product suppliers obligations:
- Accountability for supplying the product you have purchased in accordance with its description
- Compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Checking proof of identity / passports where necessary, and the rejection of any travellers lacking the proper documentation
- Make sure your confirmation is correct immediately upon reception
- Read and understand Booking terms and conditions and suppliers’ special rules, if any
- Full payment upon booking with a valid credit card
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity
- Make sure all information given at time of booking is correct
- Present valid ID if required
- Observe all rules and regulations given by product owners/suppliers/partners
- Cause no damage to the suppliers’ property – you may be liable for compensation
Our suppliers are not responsible for the following conditions: weather, temperature, breakdown, technical problems, labour disputes or similar (force majeure).
The customer must be informed as soon as possible by the supplier if such conditions should arise. If the customer does not accept suggested alternatives, a full refund will be offered when the supplier has informed Explore Røros AS.
Booking changes or cancellation by the customer
You may make a reservation up until 1600 hours on the day before arrival/actual date (not valid for all products and packages). Full payment must be provided upon booking with a valid credit card. Keep all pertinent information at hand including expiry date, CVC and password to avoid a time out.
Your booking is binding as soon as a booking number has been assigned and you receive your confirmation by e-mail. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before confirming your booking.
A change is always considered a cancellation and re-booking. The price of the original booking may change and will not necessarily be the same in the new booking.
Cancellation may be performed online on www.exploreroros.com with the login provided in your booking confirmation or by sending us an e-mail.
Cancellation online: NOK 300,-
Cancellation by e-mail: NOK 500,-
Arrival Sunday – Monday: by 1600 hours Friday before arrival at the latest
Arrival Tuesday - Saturday: by 1600 hours on the day before arrival at the latest
If cancelled later or no-show: no refund value.
Tickets and activities: No refund value.
Packages and events/accommodation events: Separate rules given at time of booking.
Deficiencies and corrections thereof
Any faults/deficiencies must be stated immediately and directly to the concerned supplier so as to allow the matter to be rectified there and then.
If a disagreement arises between a supplier and a customer concerning quality, faults or deficiencies that may have arisen before or during the stay, Explore Røros, as an agent, will not be a part in such a matter.
The supplier cannot impose any costs on the customer in connection with correcting a deficiency. The customer is entitled to a price reduction if the matter is not rectified satisfactorily, except in cases of force majeure.
If the problem could not be solved in conjunction with the supplier, please contact us via e-mail immediately or within 4 weeks at the latest.
Our web site may be subject to errors and modifications without notice.